Canadian Technology Accelerator - Philadelphia
Life Sciences – Health IT
CTA for Health IT is based at the University City Science Center, a dynamic hub for entrepreneurship located in Philadelphia, the fifth largest U.S. urban center. Philadelphia is an economic powerhouse in health sciences including pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, life sciences R&D, medical devices, healthcare services and supporting industries. The city is also home to world-renowned teaching hospitals, some of the nation’s top-ranked universities and a strong local research infrastructure.
What is CTA@Philadelphia?
The CTA@Philadelphia is a six month program offered once a year (May-September) and is open to eight companies in each cycle.
Participating companies will receive the following services:
- Two-day orientation program with key members of the Philadelphia healthcare community each month
- Access to mentoring sessions with local experts
- Workshops and seminars on best practices and business strategies from industry leaders in the region
- Demo Day where Health IT companies will present to local prospects and/or investors
- The company representative will have access to a communal working space at the University City Science Center.
Is it right for you?
CTA@Philadelphia (Health IT) is seeking Canadian established companies looking to grow their business and the ability to commercialize their products and services in the U.S. market and beyond in collaboration with U.S.-based healthcare partners.
We are looking for Canadian-based companies focused on patient-centered solutions utilizing Health IT.
Key Program Dates
For more information contact Vincent.Finn@international.gc.ca.
** Dates subject to change
- Date Modified: