Five Steps to Taking on your International Competition
Event Start Date and End Date: November 30, 2017, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Online - Webinar
Target audience: Canadian companies active or interested in exporting internationally
Join the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and Export Development Canada (EDC) for an insightful webinar on the five steps your company should take to ensure you are competitive in international markets. Set yourself apart from the competition and be prepared when seeking venture capital or entering new markets.
Register today and learn how to:
- Set yourself apart from your competition
- Reduce costs and stay competitive
- Leverage international networks and partners
- Find strategies and resources for entering new markets
If you’re not able to participate in the webinar, register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the archived version once it’s available.
Why your organization should participate
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
Trade Commissioner(s) Involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Services at the event
Trade Commissioner and Global Practice Lead, Andrew Keenan Andrew.Keenan@international.gc.ca, is specializing in Venture Capital and can provide information on this event that you are considering. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: