Webinar: Going Global in the Oil & Gas Sector
Date: April 13th, 2017 from 1:00p.m.-2:00p.m. ET
Venue: Online - Webinar
Sector: Oil and Gas
Target audience: Canadian companies active or interested in exporting in the Oil and gas sector
Join the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and Export Development Canada (EDC)) for a free webinar, Going Global in the Oil & Gas Sector. The panelists will provide insight and advice on where to look for business opportunities around the world.
- How companies can best use the Go Global report’s research
- How the TCS can help your company start or expand exporting
- What a pull program is, and how your company can benefit from being matched with an interested buyer
For on-demand viewing of this webinar, please register on Export Development Canada’s (EDC) website for access to the full recording. This webinar was originally recorded in English with simultaneous French translation.
Opt-in to receive email notifications of exciting opportunities for your business through MY TCS: Your personal link to business intelligence from around the world.
Why your organization should participate
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
Trade Commissioner(s) Involvement
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Services at the event
Regional Deputy Director, Amanda McNaughton, email@example.com , will be a panelist in the webinar and can provide information on this event as well as advice for your company on business development abroad. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: