Webinar: Tap into export opportunities in Vietnam
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Venue: Online - Webinar
Target Audience: Canadian companies active or interested in exporting
Sector: All sectors
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) invites Canadian businesses looking to export to new markets to attend a free, interactive webinar on business opportunities in Vietnam.
Hosted by the TCS in partnership with Export Development Canada (EDC), the webinar provides insight into a wide range of sectors in the Vietnamese market to help companies like yours find export success.
Panelists will help you to:
- Gain insight into top export sectors
- Discover market-entry strategies
- Explore advantages & challenges of working in Vietnam
- Access TCS & EDC resources for your exporting needs
Take advantage of new export opportunities. Register today for this online event.
Opt-in to receive email notifications of exciting opportunities for your business through MY TCS: Your personal link to business intelligence from around the world.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Joy Vicente, is specialized in the Vietnam market and the Southeast Asia region. She will be a panelist in the webinar and can provide information on this event as well as advice on business development abroad. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations
- Date Modified: