Feria Educativa International 2018
Date: October 04, 2018
Venue: Hotel Intercontinental Maracaibo
Location: Maracaibo, Venezuela
Target Audience: The event is suitable for Canadian educational institutions at all levels.
The TCS is pleased to invite eligible institutions to participate in Venezuela’s key international student recruitment event. For 2018 the event will take place in the cities of Maracaibo and Caracas. Registered participating institutions will have a booth where they can network directly with students and parents. Interested participants may also give a presentation. Last year there were 1,780 attendees.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Victor Stott, is specializing in the education sector for the Venezuelan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: