Date: September 30, 2017
Venue: Hotel Pestana Caracas
Location: Caracas, Venezuela
Target Audience: Canadian educational institutions at all levels, and education associations.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service is pleased to invite eligible Canadian institutions and education associations to participate in the eleventh edition of this fair. Participants will have a booth and give a presentation to potential students. This is the largest education event in the market and in 2016; the event had over 5,200 attendees.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Victor Stott, is specializing in the Education sector for the Venezuelan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: