Supplier Opportunities for Aerospace and Automotive Resources (SOAR) 2018
Date: March 06-08, 2018
Venue: Middle Georgia State University
Location: Macon, Georgia, United States of America
Target Audience: Aerospace, automotive, or defense suppliers interested in pre-arranged B2B fast pitch networking sessions with OEMs and Tier 1s.
Sector: Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and Security
SOAR 2018 provides opportunities for companies big and small to connect, expand their customer base, find new opportunities, and market their capabilities to interested buyers in fast-pitch speed networking sessions. B2B meetings are pre-arranged with OEMs, who select meetings based on pre-submitted company capability profiles. Last year, attending OEMs included Airbus, Delta Air Lines, General Dynamics Electric Boat, Lockheed Martin, Meggitt Training Systems, and Robins Air Force Base.
For SOAR 2018, the program has been expanded beyond just the aerospace industry to include local automotive OEMs and Tier 1s. Interested suppliers can register to meet OEMs in one or both sectors. The automotive meetings will take place March 6-7, and aerospace meetings will be held March 7-8. Learn more and register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-supplier-opportunities-for-aerospace-automotive-resources-soar-conference-tickets-39708811123.
For additional information, contact Robert Tate, Trade Commissioner at the Consulate General of Canada in Atlanta.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
Trade Commissioner Robert Tate is specializing in the Aerospace and Automotive sectors for the southeastern US market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: