AFCEA West 2018
Date: February 06-08, 2018
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Location: San Diego, California, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian companies focussing on C4ISR, as well as related high-tech equipment (ie: drones, under water sensing, etc).
Sector: Defence and Security
The AFCEA West 2018 conference…
- is the premier Sea Services event;
- focusses on C4ISR needs and capabilities;
- involves military, government, industry and academia;
- features emerging systems, platforms, technologies and networks;
- offers an engaging program with speakers detailing requirements and innovations;
- is co-sponsored by AFCEA International and the U.S. Naval Institute;
- attracts leaders from many U.S. DoD agencies: NSA, SPAWAR, USCG, USMC, USN; and
- includes a trade show featuring defense, C4ISR & cyber security capabilities.
The Business development program developed by the Consulate of Canada is offered to a maximum of 8 Canadian SMEs, and will include the following elements:
- Pre-conference tailored coaching & mentoring, offered through local expert defense consulting firm;
- Basic technology assessment;
- Complimentary breakfast & briefing session with Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC) officials during the conference;
- A minimum of 3 pre-arranged meetings through a Business-to-Business matchmaking program;
- Complimentary participation and corporate visibility at the Canada Networking Reception (invite-only);
- Access to a discounted rate when flying to San Diego with Air Canada (use code ZYDPNTC1).
Registration: Deadline for registration is December 11, 2017.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Frederic Fournier, from the Consulate of Canada in San Diego, can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: