Canadian Clean Technologies Forum
Date: September 12-14, 2017
Venue: Canadian Consulate and Rice Alliance
Location: Houston, Texas, United States of America
Target Audience: Investors
Sector: Sustainable Technologies
The Canadian Consulate in Houston is currently looking for innovative Canadian companies interested to showcase their Clean Technologies by attending the Canadian Clean Technologies Showcase. Companies in the alternative/renewable sector industry and clean technologies in general are welcome to attend.
There are several reasons for a company to participate at this event:
- To gain access to potential funding.
- To gain visibility and traction within the energy and clean tech communities in Texas
- To attract potential customers
- To cultivate alliances or partnerships with other companies
Participation at this event includes:
- Coaching session on elevator pitch presentations.
- Participation at Rice Alliance Venture Forum, which includes:
- * Investor Office Hours: introductory, 1-on-1 meetings with venture capitalists, corporate investors, and other angel investors on September 13th
- * Opportunity to pitch company to 400+ attendees at the Venture Forum on September 14th
- * Participate in the Company Showcase on September 14th to network with local industry leaders.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Maria Bofill, is specializing in the Clean Technologies sector for the South Central market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: