College and University fair – Naperville, Illinois (Chicago area)
Date: March 19, 2018
Venue: North Central College
Location: Naperville, Illinois, United States of America
Target Audience: College and university-bound secondary students.
The annual fair is organized under the Illinois Association of College Admissions Counselors. Over 200 colleges and universities will be participating. Nineteen area high schools are invited to the fair. The Consulate General in Chicago will be participating under the EduCanada brand.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Colleen Duke, is specializing in the education sector for the Chicago-US Midwest market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: