Canadian Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) Trade Mission to the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) National Conference and Business Fair
Date: June 18-22, 2017
Venue: Mandalay Bay Resorts & Casino, South Convention Center – Level 2; 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
Target Audience: Canadian women owned businesses/entrepreneurs
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and Processed Foods, Arts and Cultural Industries, Automotive, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Defence and Security, Education, Financial and Insurance Services, Fish and Seafood, Forestry and Wood Products, Industrial Machinery, Information and Communications Technologies, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Ocean Technologies, Oil and Gas, Professional Services, Sustainable Technologies, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, Beer and Spirits
The Business Women in International Trade (BWIT) program invites you to participate in a free webinar to learn more about the multi-sector trade mission we are organizing with the Women's Enterprise Organizations of Canada (WEOC) to attend the 2017 WBENC National Conference and Business Fair in Las Vegas in June.
For more information, consult the webinar page.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
Please note that there is no fee for receiving services from BWIT and the Trade Commissioner Service, including for the Canadian reception in Las Vegas. Delegates are responsible for covering the cost of their travel, accommodations and registration to the WBENC conference itself. Once you have registered we will be able to send you the discount code for Air Canada flights.
- Date Modified: