Universities fairs in Chicago suburban market
Date: April 03-04, 2017
Venue: Barrington High School and Harper College
Location: Barrington and Palatine, Illinois, U.S.A.
Target Audience: Postsecondary students
These fairs are organized by the Illinois Association for College Admissions Counselling. They are attended by hundreds of area students and parents. The fairs offer an excellent opportunity to meet with US students looking for their postsecondary education destination. The Consulate General in Chicago will be participating in both fairs with EduCanada branded information.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Colleen Duke, is specializing in the education marketing sector for the US Upper Midwest market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: