THE BIG 5 International Building & Construction Show
Date: November 26-29, 2017
Venue: Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DWTC)
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Importers, distributors, agents, material specifiers, procurement managers, and consultants.
BIG 5 is the Middle East and North Africa region's largest building and infrastructure event. The show provides an opportunity to gain industry insight, better position their business and forge strategic alliances and partnerships for the United Arab Emirates and the GCC.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Gabriel Jabbour, is specializing in the building and infrastructure sector for the United Arab Emirates market. He can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region.
- Date Modified: