Najah Abu Dhabi – Higher Education Recruitment Fair
Date: October 25-27, 2017
Venue: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center
Location: Abu Dhabi , United Arab Emirates
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level
NAJAH Abu Dhabi is a key event for local and international Higher Education providers interested in driving their student recruitment in the UAE and building confidence on an international level.
With the support of the Abu Dhabi Education Council and the UAE Ministry of Education, NAJAH connects students, grades 10-12 with universities and training institutes from across the globe.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Mabelle Sawaqed, is specializing in the education sector for the UAE market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: