Recruitment Tour – EduCanada North Africa Tour - Tunisia
Date: November 29-30, 2017
Venue: Sheraton, Avenue de La Ligue Arabe Carthage
Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level and Canadian language schools.
Global Affairs Canada, in collaboration with Avantage Ontario, invites eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the next edition of the EduCanada Fairs in North Africa.
These fairs are designed to allow Canadian representatives to meet potential students and parents.
Avantage Ontario is responsible for the complete organization of each EduCanada Fair and any logistical questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Ridha Blel, is specializing in the education sector for the Tunisian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: