EduCanada Caribbean Regional Education Tour (E-CRET) 2018 - Trinidad and Tobago
Date: October 26-28, 2018
Venue: Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Location: Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the post-secondary level.
This initiative consists of a Canada-only, post-secondary education recruitment fair and high school visits organized by the High Commission of Canada in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. A complete briefing session will be held about opportunities and challenges related to the education sector. There will be parallel sessions taking place for students to learn more about studying in Canada, the study permit process and scholarships.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Michaeline Narcisse, is specializing in the education sector for the Trinidad and Tobago market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: