Partnership Event – Success Canada Spring Forum 2017
Date: March 05, 2017
Venue: Renaissance Bangkok Hotel
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Target Audience: students (K-12, language, college, university and post-secondary), parents and education agents
Success Canada Fairs are the bi-annual events held by Success Canada. This is its Sixteenth Annual Success Canada Spring Forum which features approximately 10-25 Canadian institutions. It will be focusing on secondary and post- secondary education levels, including language schools and has an expected audience at least 200 attendees.
With a table-styled, small medium-sized fair, focused group and casual format, the Success Canada Annual Fair allows institutions and target audiences to have conductive exchange information.
Last year’s fairs (2015/2016) were attended by representatives from 10-20 Canadian institutions and visited by 200-400 attendees.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Nitchawan Sriviboone, is specializing in the education sector for the Thai market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: