Studyrama 2018 Geneva February 3, 2018 + Focus on Education in Canada Information session, February 2, 2018
Date: February 02-03, 2018
Venue: February 2: Permanent Mission of Canada - February 3: Grand Hotel Kempinski, Quai du Mont-Blanc 19, CH – 1201 Geneva
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Target Audience: Local education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools, Canadian education institutions at post-secondary level.
February 2: Presentation “Focus on education in Canada” organised by the Embassy of Canada in Bern
February 3: The Studyrama Fair for Training and International Careers February 2018 in Genève aims to help students find an international education path abroad.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Lakshmi Kern, is specializing in the education sector for the Swiss market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: