Stay informed, stay connected!
Canadian Trade Commissioner Service’s social media tools
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) uses various social media tools to provide you with timely and reliable information.
Follow Canada’s International Trade - Global Affairs Canada on Facebook.
Access export information and tools provided through MY TCS, a new online platform for Canadian SMEs brought to you by the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS).
MY TCS: Your personal link to business intelligence from around the world. Create your MY TCS profile today.
By joining the following TCS Groups on LinkedIn, you get instant access to a worldwide network of Canadian companies interested in expanding in international markets. Members are encouraged to share best practices and discuss issues related to international commerce.
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS)
- Canadian Business Women in International Trade
- Global Science, Technology & Innovation
- Doing Business in Brazil
- Doing Business in China
- Doing Business in Europe
- Doing Business in Global Aerospace Markets
- Doing Business in India
- Doing Business in Maghreb
- Doing Business in North Asia
- Doing Business in Southeast Asia & Oceania
- Doing Business in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Doing Business in the Gulf Cooperation Council Region (GCC)
- Doing Business in the United States and Mexico
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service.
CanadExport, the official e-magazine of the Trade Commissioner Service, provides a podcast series that brings practical tools and advice to Canadian companies looking to do business abroad. The guests are leading experts and business people who share their best practices.
Check out the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service's YouTube playlist and the Invest in Canada YouTube channel.
View the Invest in Canada Flicker photo gallery.
- Date Modified: