IoT (Internet of Things)
Date: October 03-05, 2017
Venue: Fira Gran Via - Barcelona
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Target Audience: Canadian companies and organizations looking to showcase and promote their IoT solutions to the global industry.
Sector: Information and Communications Technologies
The IoT Solutions World Congress is the leading international event that links the Internet of Things with industry. With over 10,000 expected attendees and over 220 exhibiting businesses, it’s the place to be if you’re in the business of IoT.
At this international event, companies will:
- Increase visibility
- Launch new products
- Meet the right people
- Speak to the right audience
- Enter new markets
- Gain media exposure
The event is organized by Fira de Barcelona in partnership with the Industrial Internet Consortium, the Industrial IoT organization founded by AT&T, Cisco, General Electric, IBM, and Intel.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Maximo Hurtado, is specializing in the ICT sector for the Spanish market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: