EAIE Annual Conference
Date: September 12-15, 2017
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Target Audience: Canadian and Spanish higher education institutions and business / secondary, university, colleges and postgraduate students
MDRID will be actively participating in the event in support of its Canadian clients. In the lead up to the show MDRID in collaboration with BBY, will work directly with Canadian clients to facilitate meetings at the show with target participants. MDRID will also organise in collaboration with BBY and Citizenship and Immigration Canada/EIC a side event on “Making coop & internship part of the curriculum”.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Laura Ballesteros , is specializing in the education sector for the Spanish market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: