Date: November 06-09, 2017
Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Target Audience: Telecommunications and related technologies and equipment
Sector: Information and Communications Technologies
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service in Sub-Saharan Africa invites you to join the Canadian delegation at AfricaCom 2017. AfricaCom takes place in Cape Town, South Africa from 7-9 November 2017, with the Canadian program kicking off on 6 November. There is a cost of $500 to participate.
2017 marks the 20th anniversary of AfricaCom which is, without a doubt, the largest annual telecoms event in the fastest growing market in the world. Canadian Trade Commissioners from Cameroon, Kenya, South Africa and Zimbabwe will be present at the show. These Trade Commissioners will work together to develop a tailored programme of business meetings to ensure you have a meaningful experience that will enable you to further your business interests in these markets. Targets include operators, integrators and resellers of telecommunications equipment and technology.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioner, Nina Dube, is specialized in the ICT sector for the South African market and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: