Recruitment Fair Gaudeamus Nitra
Date: September 27-28, 2017
Venue: Exhibition Center Agrokomplex Nitra
Location: Nitra, Slovak Republic
Target Audience: Secondary students, ESL/FSL, education agents, professionals in international education.
The fair is an ideal platform for presenting your institution, bachelor’s and master’s programmes, exchange programmes, language courses, further education courses, counselling on job offers and other services.
In 2016, the fair was attended by 8,400 visitors. Fair is predominantly attended by senior year high school students as well as university students, bachelor and master graduates from all fields, with degrees from Slovak universities, looking for further study opportunities and international experience.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Milan Harustiak, is specializing in the education sector for the Slovak market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: