School visits in Singapore
Date: February 25-26, 2019
Venue: Local and international schools in Singapore (tbc)
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Target Audience: Canadian universities and colleges only (post secondary).
Join us in a two day program of school visits in Singapore part of the ASEAN EduCanada Tour. You will visit approximately 8 schools in Singapore and will get to meet prospective students, their parents and schools guidance counsellors. A small networking reception will also be organised.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Caroline Mourand, is specializing in the education sector for the Singapore market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: