Defence and Security
The Canadian defence and security industries sector includes companies involved in the application of research and development; and in the development, production and sustainment of goods, technology and services used in military, paramilitary, first responder or security applications.
Markets offering opportunities in this sector
See which foreign markets offer the best opportunities according to our trade commissioners abroad:
- Saudi Arabia
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom
- United States
Market reports offer key intelligence that lets you take advantage of foreign business opportunities in the highest-demand industrial sectors. They also list important Canadian government contacts.
- Aerospace Market Opportunities - China - Doing Business Abroad - The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service 2016/08/19
- Defence and Security Sector Profile - India 2016/12/20
- Malaysia: Defence Sector Overview 2016/07/13
- Military and Defence Spending in Hungary 2016/04/25
Latin America and the Caribbean
- Defence & Security Profile - Guatemala 2016/06/16
|AFCEA West 2018||February 06-08||San Diego||United States of America|
|Supplier Opportunities for Aerospace and Automotive Resources (SOAR) 2018||March 06-08||Macon, Georgia||United States of America|
If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.
- Date Modified: