Arts and Cultural Industries
The Arts and Cultural Industries sector comprises artists and arts organizations. It includes the performing arts (theatre, music, opera, dance), as well as the visual arts (painting, sculpture, multimedia arts, photography).
Markets offering opportunities in this sector
See which foreign markets offer the best opportunities according to our trade commissioners abroad:
Market reports offer key intelligence that lets you take advantage of foreign business opportunities in the highest-demand industrial sectors. They also list important Canadian government contacts.
- Animation Market in France – Summary 2017/07/28
- Film Funding in France: How it Works – Summary 2017/07/28
- Music Market in France – Summary 2017/07/28
- Television Financing in France: How it Works: Summary 2017/07/28
- Book Market in Germany - Summary 2017/07/18
- Film and Television Market in Germany - Summary 2017/07/18
- Performing Arts in Germany - Summary 2017/07/18
- VR/AR Market in Germany – Summary 2017/07/18
- Creative Industries in Ireland: Summary 2017/09/06
Events 2017 | 2018
|2017 MaMA FESTIVAL – Ma Cabane à Paname||October 18-20||Paris||France|
|Canada-Poland Business Forum||October 19-20||Sopot||Poland|
|Festival Aurores Montreal 2017||December 04-08||Paris||France|
|Bis de Nantes 2018||January 17-18||Nantes||France|
|2018 FIPA– international audiovisual program festival||January 24-26||Biarritz||France|
|Salon du Livre [book fair]||March 06-19||Paris||France|
If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.
- Date Modified: