The aerospace sector consists of companies and organizations who manufacture aircraft, aircraft parts, engines, landing gear, systems and integrated subassemblies; and parts and services related to the maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, testing thereof; and, components, systems and parts for spacecraft and space-based services.
Markets offering opportunities in this sector
See which foreign markets offer the best opportunities according to our trade commissioners abroad:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong, SAR
- United Kingdom
- United States
Market reports offer key intelligence that lets you take advantage of foreign business opportunities in the highest-demand industrial sectors. They also list important Canadian government contacts.
- Aerospace Market Opportunities - China - Doign Business Abroad - The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service 2016/05/20
Hong Kong, SAR
- Aerospace Market Profile - Hong Kong 2014/06/26
- Aerospace Sector Profile - New Delhi, India 2014/06/17
- Market Synopsis of The Malaysian Aerospace Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Sub-Sector - Malaysia 2015/07/13
- Market Overview - French Aerospace Industry 2014/09/29
- Aerospace & Defence Sector Profile1 - Rome, Italy 2015/07/08
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Market Sector Profile - Rome, Italy 2015/09/22
Middle East and North Africa
- Aerospace Sector Profile - Morocco 2014/06/13
Here are the latest events taking place in Canada and abroad in this sector. We invite you to check back regularly for updates.
|Farnborough International Air Show||July 11-17||Farnborough||United Kingdom|
|Canada Pavilion at the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2016||October 12-15||Tokyo||Japan|
If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.
- Date Modified: