The aerospace sector consists of companies and organizations who manufacture aircraft, aircraft parts, engines, landing gear, systems and integrated subassemblies; and parts and services related to the maintenance, repair, overhaul, inspection, testing thereof; and, components, systems and parts for spacecraft and space-based services.
Markets offering opportunities in this sector
See which foreign markets offer the best opportunities according to our trade commissioners abroad:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong, SAR
- United Kingdom
- United States
Market reports offer key intelligence that lets you take advantage of foreign business opportunities in the highest-demand industrial sectors. They also list important Canadian government contacts.
- Aerospace Market Opportunities - China - Doing Business Abroad - The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service 2016/08/19
- Market Synopsis of The Malaysian Aerospace Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Sub-Sector - Malaysia 2017/07/11
- Aerospace Sector Profile – Austria 2017/02/14
- Aerospace Profile - Warsaw, Poland 2016/06/28
Latin America and the Caribbean
- Defence & Security Profile - Guatemala 2016/06/16
Here are the latest events taking place in Canada and abroad in this sector. We invite you to check back regularly for updates.
Events 2017 | 2018
|Webinar on Anti-Corruption in Latin America||October 25||Canada|
|Dubai Airshow||November 12-16||Dubai||United Arab Emirates|
|Space Week 2017||November 21-23||Rome||Italy|
|MRO Middle East||January 23-24||Dubai||United Arab Emirates|
If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.
- Date Modified: