Recruitment Fair - 7th International Exhibition and Conference on Higher Education (IECHE)
Date: April 12-15, 2017
Venue: Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center (RICEC)
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level and Canadian language schools (subject to approval by the Saudi Ministry of Education).
Under the auspices of HRH King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, IECHE will resume in April 2017 with the theme "Saudi Universities and Vision 2030: Knowledge is the Oil of The Future".
IECHE is the main education fair in Saudi Arabia. With keynote and topic speakers, as well as booths for educational institutions to set up and promote their services, IECHE is a big opportunity for institutions looking to expand into the Saudi Arabian market.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Lina Dada, is specializing in the education sector for the Saudi Arabian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: