Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan is Canada’s leading province in economic growth. Over half of all economic performance is reliant on international trade. The province has made world class advancements in agriculture, energy, agriculture equipment, life sciences, information technology, cultural and consumer products.
Our Trade Commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Agriculture - Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services
- Metals, Minerals and Equipment
- Environmental Industries
- Agriculture Technology and Equipment
- Life Sciences - Bio and Health Industries
- Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
- Arts and Cultural Industries and Consumer Products
Contact our team in Regina for more information.
Get to Know Your Trade Commissioner in Saskatchewan
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- determine if you are internationally competitive,
- decide on a target market,
- collect market and industry information,
- improve your international business strategy,
- connect you to international opportunities, and
- introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world.
Our Service Commitment to You
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
- Date Modified: