Montréal International Game Summit 2017 – 14th Edition
Date: December 11-13, 2017
Venue: Palais des Congrès, Montréal
Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Target Audience: Game developers, publishers, service providers, tools providers, distribution platform. Anyone involved in international business development.
Sector: Information and Communications Technologies
The Trade Commissioner Service again this year will be present at the Montreal International Game Summit, an event that brings together hundreds of international experts to one of the largest hubs of video games development in the world so that they can share their knowledge with the local and international developers attending the event. The event is also a networking opportunity, with 3000+ expected attendees – grow your business network and consolidate existing relationships during our cocktails, lunches, and other special activities. Buyers from several countries are present, and the TCS – along with its partners – is involved to facilitate their recruitment in the main gaming hubs of the world and to support the business program. Two workshops are also planned by TCS on December 12, about doing business in US and China for indies and service providers in the video game industry.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Export Café (individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from different international markets)
The Trade Commissioner, Robert Landry (firstname.lastname@example.org ), is specialized in the ICT – Interactive Digital Media sector for the world markets and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development and the TCS worldwide network. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: