Recruitment Fair - EduCanada MENA/GCC Tour – Qatar
Date: October 16-18, 2017
Venue: To be determined.
Location: Doha, Qatar
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels including provincial governments and education associations if applicable.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) invites Canadian education institutions to participate in the Qatar stop of the EduCanada GCC Tour 2017.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioner, Mohamed Salhi, Mohamed.Salhi@international.gc.ca, is specializing in the education sector for the Qatar market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: