Prepare for International Markets
Whether you are doing business abroad for the first time, or looking to expand into new markets, a Trade Commissioner at one of our Regional Offices in Canada will work with you to:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
Maintaining an ongoing relationship with your local Trade Commissioner in Canada provides several advantages to your company. He or she can help by:
- Developing a first-hand understanding of your business to connect you with relevant opportunities in your target market;
- Explaining how to make the most of TCS services as your company grows;
- Informing you of initiatives and sources of intelligence that could benefit your organization (missions, seminars, meetings, trade shows).
- Connecting you with other useful services and programs for exporters offered by partner organizations.
- Date Modified: