Recruitment Fair – Poland International Education Fair PERSPEKTYWY 2017
Date: March 10-11, 2017
Venue: Palace of Science and Culture
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Canadian language schools.
An increasing number of Polish students are considering studying abroad at post-secondary level or increasing foreign language fluency at language schools. The Embassy of Canada will organise a Study in Canada booth and invites eligible Canadian institutions to participate in the event. The PERSPEKTYWY fair is the largest education fair in Poland drawing audiences of over 30 000 visitors including high school students, graduates, master’s students, guidance counsellors, teachers and parents.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Ewa Cichocka, is specializing in the education sector for the Polish market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: