The MBA Tour
Date: August 14, 2017
Venue: Swisshotel Lima, San Isidro
Target Audience: Peruvian Students and career counsellors.
The MBA Tour is an independent and high quality information source regarding MBA admissions. It seeks to emphasize personal interaction between prospective MBA students, business school admissions representatives, alumni and other like-minded education enthusiasts. Established in 1993, it represents top business schools from North America, Europe, Asia, and South America.
The MBA Tour Facts
- The MBA Tour was founded in 1993 and hosts over 60 MBA events per year in over 30 countries
- It provides unique opportunities for personal interaction between top business schools and potential students from around the world.
- The presentation format consists of panel sessions and presentations within an educational conference format. This helps students select a university to suit their specific career and lifestyle goals
- Events are limited to a carefully selected group of business schools that are reviewed and approved by an advisory board of peers
- The schools conduct all talks, panels, and presentations. These forums help attendees learn more about the people and business schools present at the events
- It provides full service support to the MBA recruitment efforts of its business school clients, including logistics, introduction to key contacts in local markets and, of course, matching Admissions Directors with MBA aspirants in Asia, the USA, India, Latin America, Canada, Africa and Europe
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Diego Urbina, is responsible in the Education sector for the Peruvian and Bolivian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: