Novatek CEO Networking Event (Pharmaceutical & Biotech Industry)
Date: April 28-30, 2018
Venue: Official Residence, Canadian High Commission, Islamabad Karachi Marriott Hotel, Karachi
Location: Islamabad Karachi, Pakistan
Target Audience: Pharmaceutical companies, health ministry and drug regulatory authority officials.
Sector: Information and Communications Technologies
Novatek wants to organize a networking/educational event in Islamabad and Karachi for key players in the pharmaceutical industry to promote Novatek’s IT solutions. Novatek will showcase how their solutions will help manufacturing companies to conform to international standards, better position themselves in export market and increase their chances of winning supply contracts with international organizations.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Ali Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org), looks after the Information & Communication Technology sector for the Pakistan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to eligible Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: