Education Canada Show 2017
Date: October 05-09, 2017
Venue: PC Hotel, Karachi (October 5) - PC Hotel, Lahore (October 7) - Serena Hotel, Islamad (October 9)
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Provincial governments and education associations.
EduCanada is supporting ‘Education Canada Show’ organised by The Dawn Media Group. It’s a one day event which will be held in three major cities including Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad. Show is focused on highlighting Higher Education and Research opportunities in Canada. Representatives from Canadian Designated Learning Institutions DLIs are encouraged to participate. This is a good opportunity to interact with Pakistan's high achieving college and university bound students.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Athar Moeen Khan, is specializing in the Ecucation sector for the Pakistan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: