The News Education Expo 2016
Date: May 17-June 02, 2017
Venue: Service Club – Peshawar (May 17), Expo Centre – Karachi (May 20-22), Garvaish Luxury Hotel - Faisalabad (May 28), Faletti’s Hotel - Lahore (May 30-31), Shangrilla Gardens - Multan (June 02)
Location: Peshawar, Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore, Multan, Pakistan
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Provincial governments and education associations.
The NEWS Education fair is an event where local and international Education institutes from many countries come to directly meet the pre-qualified students for their course, institution and country selection. The major thrust is to meet students interested in gaining admission into the current or up-coming intakes at Canadian schools. This would be Post’s first participation in the event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Athar Moeen Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org), is specializing in the Education sector for the Pakistan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: