The Dawn Education Expo 2017
Date: February 06-14, 2017
Venue: Expo Centre - Karachi (Feb 06-07), Faletti's Hotel - Lahore (Feb 09-10), Jinnah Convention Centre – Islamabad (Feb 13-14)
Location: Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Pakistan
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level, Provincial governments and education associations.
The Dawn Education Expo is a premium Education fair. This international Education event is attended by a wide number of international educational institutions and their representatives to reach out to potential students and decision makers.
Why your organization should participate:
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Mr. Athar Moeen Khan, is specializing in the Education sector for the Pakistan market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: