Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - Ontario
Given the current economic climate, Ontario companies are facing a variety of challenges both domestically and abroad. Trade Commissioners at our trade offices in Ontario can help you save time and money by providing expert advice, and connecting you with an unparalleled network of contacts to meet your needs here at home and around the world.
Our trade commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Aerospace, Defence and Security
- Automotive, Advanced Materials and Manufacturing
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Technologies
- Financial Services
- Health, Life Sciences, and Biotechnology
- Information and Communication Technologies (Software, new media, Wireless and Telecommunications, etc.)
- Mining, Nuclear, Electrical Services and Equipment
- Service Industries and Capital Projects
Get to know your Trade Commissioner in Ontario
Maintaining an ongoing relationship with your Trade Commissioner is crucial to maximizing your global potential. He or she will develop a first-hand understanding of your business - whenever possible, by meeting with you in person or visiting your facilities. When a foreign buyer asks about a Canadian supplier of products or services, or a global opportunity arises, your Trade Commissioner will think of your organization and what it can offer.
We can also introduce you to contacts in other federal, provincial, or municipal government agencies or organizations depending on the nature of your request.
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
- Connect you to international opportunities
- Introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world
Our service commitment to you
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
- Date Modified: