Canadian Export Challenge
Date: September 12-October 02, 2018
Location: Calgary, Alberta; Vancouver, British Columbia; Halifax, Nova Scotia; Montreal, Quebec; Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Canadian Exporters
Sector: Aerospace, Agriculture and Processed Foods, Arts and Cultural Industries, Automotive, Chemicals, Clean Technologies, Consumer Products, Defence and Security, Education, Financial and Insurance Services, Fish and Seafood, Forestry and Wood Products, Industrial Machinery, Information and Communications Technologies, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Ocean Technologies, Oil and Gas, Professional Services, Tourism, Transportation, Wine, Beer and Spirits
Application deadline: September 5th, 2018
Are you interested in fast-tracking your global business growth?
This Fall, Startup Canada, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), Export Development Canada, and UPS are showcasing and supporting the global ambitions of 2,500 borderless businesses across Canada through several exclusive initiatives.
Successful applicants will join the 2018 Global Entrepreneurs Cohort and benefit from the support of government, industry and non-profit partners, accelerating access to markets, mentors, customers and capital.
- Toronto: September 12th, 2018
- Calgary: September 18th, 2018
- Montreal: September 24th, 2018
- Halifax: September 26th, 2018
- Vancouver: October 2nd, 2018
Boost your international expansion. Apply Now.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Product pitch to select audiences
For more information on programs to help Canadian businesses reach international markets, consult the CanExport and Canadian Technology Accelerators webpages. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: