CE-Certification workshop ‘Medical Devices Regulations’
Date: September 14, 2017
Venue: Ontario Investment & Trade Centre, 250 Yonge Street, 35th Floor
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Target Audience: Medical Devices Manufacturer
Sector: Life Sciences
The Medical Devices regulations have been changed dramatically. The TCS brings a specialist from Germany to educate Canadian Medical Devices manufacturers on the whole process and all newly implemented changes. Questions will be answered throughout the interactive workshop. One-on-one meetings offered afterwards.
To register, email Patrick Barry.
Why your organization should participate:
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet key regulatory bodies
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Monika de Villiers, is specialized in the Life Sciences sector for the German market and can provide information on this and other local events as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: