Worldview Education Fair 2017
Date: October 17-19, 2017
Venue: Nicon Luxury Hotel (Abuja), Eko Hotel & Suites (Lagos)
Location: Abuja & Lagos, Nigeria
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels.
The Worldview Education Fair 2017, a third party event, will tour both Nigeria’s administrative capital (Abuja) and then its commercial hub (Lagos), two of the most important cities for student recruitment. The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service will have a booth in both venues and plans exclusive activities (school visits and networking events) for Canadian exhibitors.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Okokon Odiongenyi, is specializing in the Education sector for the Nigeria market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: