Canadian Trade Commissioner Service - New Brunswick
To find a Trade Commissioner in New Brunswick, select an office:
Trade Commissioners in New Brunswick
Like other regions of Canada, New Brunswick is facing challenges across a variety of sectors. Your company depends on foreign investment and innovation to ensure it maintains a competitive advantage and continues to export to the United States and further afield.
Our trade commissioners can provide your business with trade, investment and innovation opportunities. We focus on the following sectors:
- Aerospace and Defence
- Building Products and Construction
- Environmental Industries
- Information, Communications Technologies
- Oil & Gas Equipment and Services
Contact our team for more information.
Get to know your Trade Commissioner in New Brunswick
Maintaining an ongoing relationship with your Trade Commissioner in New Brunswick is crucial to maximizing your global potential. He or she will develop a first-hand understanding of your business - whenever possible, by meeting with you in person or visiting your facilities.
Tell us about your company. Be specific about your business needs. Your Trade Commissioner can help:
- Determine if you are internationally competitive
- Decide on a target market
- Collect market and industry information
- Improve your international business strategy
- Connect you to international opportunities
- Introduce you to our network of trade commissioners around the world
Our service commitment to you
We understand the sensitivity of your business information and will hold it in the strictest possible confidence, outside of exceptional circumstances. However, certain information, including that related to the commission or possible commission of offences under Canadian law, may be disclosed to law enforcement or other authorities.
- Date Modified: