European Utility Week (EUW)
Date: October 03-05, 2017
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Target Audience: All companies in the smart energy community.
Sector: Clean Technologies, Infrastructure
Trade show and conference for regional and global developments in grid optimization, renewables, energy storage, smart metering, smart cities, smart homes, energy services & efficiency, intelligent buildings, data management, analytics and IoT, cyber security, smart gas and smart water.
The Canadian Embassy in the Netherlands will be organising a Canada pavilion at the event.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet innovation collaborators or industrial R&D partners
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trade Commissioners active in the following markets will be present at the event, and will be able to inform you about business opportunities in their markets. Please contact them to make an appointment:
Judith Baguley for the Netherlands market,
Susanne Knobloch for the Austrian market,
Patrizia Giuliotti for the Italian market,
Denis Trottier for the French market,
Fatima Carvalho for the Portuguese market,
Gergely Morvai for the Hungarian market,
Seppo Vihersaari for the Finnish market.
Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: