The Go Abroad Fair
Date: November 24-25, 2017
Venue: Jaarbeurs Conference Center
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Target Audience: Canadian higher education institutions and language course institutions at all levels.
The Go Abroad Fair is the biggest platform in the Netherlands promoting study programmes, internships and language courses abroad. In this 2 day period, the previous edition attracted 5000 potential students. From those 5000 students, 56% were seeking Bachelor possibilities and 43% were interested in a master abroad.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive mentoring and coaching
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- The Go Abroad Fair is the number one event in the Netherlands for anyone wishing to find out about education, internships, work or knowledge enhancement abroad. This gives you a unique opportunity to present your organisation and to meet the thousands of visitors from the Netherlands from your direct target group.
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The embassy officers Marcel.Louwman@international.gc.ca and Julie.Foucqueteau@international.gc.ca, are sharing the responsibility of the Education sector for the Dutch market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: