Curaçao Study and Career Fair
Date: November 07-08, 2018
Venue: World Trade Center Curaçao
Location: Willemstad, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
Target Audience: Canadian educational institutions at post-secondary levels.
The TCS is pleased to invite eligible Canadian institutions and education associations to participate in Curaçao’s premier annual education fair. Participants will have a booth where they can network directly with students and parents. Interested participants may give a presentation to potential students, parents and student counsellors. Last year there were over 5,000 attendees.
For more information on this fair, please consult the Education Fair Website.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet academic or research entities
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Participate in networking events
- Pitch your product /service to selected audiences
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
- Product pitch to select audiences
The Trade Commissioner, Victor Stott, is specializing in the education sector for the Curaçao market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: