Global University Fair
Date: October 13-14, 2017
Venue: International School of Ulaanbaatar
Location: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at the postsecondary level
EARC is a non-governmental organization that first launched its operations in 1996 under the auspices of the Mongolian Foundation for Open Society, the Soros Foundation Network in Mongolia, with the aim of supporting the development of an open society in Mongolia.
In October 2016 EARC organized the third annual college fair in collaboration with International School of Ulaanbaatar (ISU). The event attracted approximately 1,600 students, professionals and parents and they were able to interact with the schools reps about various programs and admission requirements.
EARC and ISU are planning to organize the next college fair on October 13-14, 2017, and would like to invite colleges and universities of Canada so that Mongolian students and professionals can meet the reps not only from the US schools but also meet the reps from Canada and receive information on Canadian education.
Registration deadline: August 25, 2017
Online registration: https://goo.gl/O3Qnb0
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
The Trade Commissioner, Battuya Myagmarsuren, is specializing in the education sector for the Mongolian market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: