Recruitment Fair - EduCanada Mexico Tour, Puebla
Date: October 04, 2018
Venue: Hotel InterContinental, Blvd. Hermanos Serdan 141, Puebla, México
Location: Puebla, Mexico
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
Mexico is an increasingly important market for Canadian institutions, and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Mexican students. Activities on the tour have been designed to assist Canadian institutions in their promotion efforts by:
- Building awareness about education in Canada;
- Attracting a high calibre of students to the events through targeted promotion; and
- Facilitating linkages with educational institutions and reputable agents in the countries visited.
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Site visits
The Trade Commissioner, Laura.Garza@international.gc.ca is specializing in the education sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
- Date Modified: