Recruitment Fair - EduCanada Mexico Fall 2017
Date: October 01-10, 2017
Venue: Hotel Crowne Plaza Mexico City, Centro de Convenciones de Puebla, Hotel Castelo Veracruz, Hotel Crowne Plaza Villahermosa, Hotel Fiesta Americana Mérida, Hotel NH Urban Cancún.
Location: Mexico City, Puebla, Veracruz, Villahermosa, Mérida, Cancún., Mexico, Puebla, Veracruz, Tabasco, Yucatán, Quintana Roo., Mexico
Target Audience: Canadian education institutions at all levels, provincial governments and education associations.
Mexico is the second source country in Latin America for international students in Canada and interest in studying in Canada is growing rapidly among Mexicans. The fairs will take place in several Mexican cities with high market potential.
- Sunday 1st: Mexico City, Hotel Crowne Plaza
- Monday 2: Mexico City agent matchmaking, Hotel Crowne Plaza
- Tuesday 3: Puebla, Centro de Convenciones
- Thursday 5: Veracruz, Hotel Castelo
- Friday 6: Villahermosa, Hotel Crowne Plaza
- Sunday 8: Mérida, Hotel Fiesta Americana
- Monday 9: Mérida agent matchmaking, Hotel Fiesta Americana
- Tuesday 10: Cancún, Hotel NH Urban
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Develop a first-hand understanding of the opportunities and challenges of doing business in foreign markets
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Receive on-the-ground assistance from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Education agent matchmaking sessions
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Business-to-business meetings
The Trade Commissioners, Laura Garza Laura.Garza@international.gc.ca, Academic Affairs Officer at the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City, Veronica Soto email@example.com at the Consulate of Canada in Guadalajara and Adriana Carrillo firstname.lastname@example.org at the Consulate General of Canada in Monterrey are specializing in the education sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Be There Mexico is responsible for the organization and logistics for the EduCanada Fairs. Be There will also be coordinating the matchmaking sessions with agents. Questions related to the fair and logistics can be addressed to:
Mrs. Magdalena Saldivar: email@example.com
Miss Paloma Anguiano: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Alberto Anzures: email@example.com
- Date Modified: