Recruitment Tour – EduCanada in Mexico – Winter 2017
Date: February 05-17, 2017
Venue: Hotel Crowne Plaza Mexico, Plaza Camelinas, Hotel Hotsson, Hilton, Camino Real, Hotel Safi Valle , Expo Chihuahua
Location: Mexico, Querétaro, León, San Luis Potosí, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Chihuahua, Mexico, Querétaro, Guanajuato, San Luis Potosí, Jalisco, Nuevo León, Chihuahua, Mexico
Target Audience: : K-12 students, secondary students, post-secondary students, students - all levels, ESL/FSL, parents, guidance counsellors
The Embassy of Canada in Mexico is inviting Canadian education institutions and accredited language schools to participate in Canada-only education fairs under the EduCanadabrand. The fairs will take place in several Mexican cities where we believe there is a high market potential yet to be explored by Canadian institutions. The fairs are timed to coincide with the period when Mexican students are deciding on school registrations for the next academic year and considering enrolment in summer programs. The fairs will be limited to one day- five hours in each city.
Central and North of Mexico
- Mexico City, Hotel Crowne Plaza, February 5, 13:00 – 18:00 hrs.
- Querétaro, Plaza Camelinas / Fiesta Inn February 7, 16:00 - 21:00 hrs. Venue TBC
- León, Hotel Hotsson, February 8, 16:00 - 21:00 hrs.
- San Luis Potosi, Hilton/ Centro de Convenciones February 9, 16:00 - 21:00 hrs. Venue TBC
- Guadalajara, Camino Real / Presidente I. February 10, MATCHMAKING, 10:00 – 14:00 hrs. TBC
- Guadalajara, February 12, 13:00 – 18:00 hrs. TBC
- Monterrey, Hotel Safi Valle ,February 14, MATCHMAKING, 10:00 – 14:00 hrs
- Monterrey, Hotel Safi Valle, February 15 , 16:00 -21:00 hrs
- Chihuhua, Expo Chihuahua, February 17, 16:00 -21:00 hrs
Why your organization should participate:
- Attract foreign students, inform parents and school counsellors
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet foreign education institutions and/or organizations
- Participate in networking events
- Participate in pre-organized business to business meetings
Trade Commissioner(s) involvement:
Activities organized by the Trade Commissioner Service
- Networking event
The Trades Commissioners,
Are specializing in the Education sector for the Mexican market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advice on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.
Magdalena Saldivar, Director General, Be There Mexico
- Date Modified: